- Definitions and Agreement to Context
“Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
“Partners” mean any related parties that we share Your information with. These Partners can, and both use and hold Your personal information. They may have their own independent Privacy Policies and Terms of Service that are unique to those Partners.
“Service” (also referred to as “Services”) means the Website, our Services, or both, as well as any other services provided, offered, referred to or from Us, in partnership with other third-parties, as arranged for by or from Us via phone, email, text, or any via other communication method and whether the service is offline or online.
“Site” (also referred to as “Website”) refers to Our website accessible from https://simplyprintit.net/
“You” (also referred to as “Your”) means the business accessing or using the Site and Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such business is accessing or using the Site and Service, as applicable.
- As a visitor of the Site, You may provide Your personal information to Us to obtain Our services from Our Site.
- COLLECION OF INFORMATION
- We may collect Your personal information to maximize high-quality service delivery to You, to provide You with any additional or special information about Our services, and take reasonable steps to protect Your personal information.
- We may collect the following kinds of information when You, Your colleagues, agents, representatives, or other users, access the Service:
- You e-mail address
- Your contact details
- Your card and/or payment details
You represent and warrant that You have sought the consent of any entity whose information You provide to us.
- We may collect personal information about You from the information You provide to us when You fill out an Application or other forms on our Site, a Program, over the phone or in person.
- Our servers also collect information from You, such as Your domain name, websites You visit, and Internet Protocol address. This information is not personally identifiable. However, when You respond to questions or communicate with us, Your personal information may be collected.
- If you use Simply Printit, LLC (Simply Printit) on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, including iPads and tablets, We collect your mobile device identifier and IP Address.
- If a third party is not paying for the service on your behalf, we will collect the billing and financial information necessary to process your charges for Simply Printit, LLC. We may also receive the billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by another party. Our Terms of Service explain our policies and terms relevant to our charges and billing practices. Please note that establishing an account with a third party payment processor, may also be subject to additional policies.
- When you access our websites or use our Services, We collect (i) certain technical information about your mobile device or computer system, including IP Address and mobile device ID; and (ii) usage statistics about your interactions with the website. This information is typically collected through the use of server log files or web log files (“Log Files”), mobile device software development kits and tracking technologies like browser cookies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information. Some of the cookies the Service places on your computer are linked to your user ID number(s).
- USE OF INFORMATION
- Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, We may use Your personal information:
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service
- To provide You with details about our Services and services by email, text, phone and through other communication methods;
- to develop and improve Our services and Services;
- to update Our records;
- to carry out checks required by applicable regulation or regulatory guidance;
- to improve Our relationship with You by making the Website available to You in a User-friendly way, and to identify the Services and services which You may be interested in;
- for customer service, including answering questions and responding to Feedback and complaints;
- for any other specific purposes in relation to Your activities via the Site or in any form of communication or access to our Services;
- Where You have given Us consent, we shall provide You with information about any new Services, services, events, promotions, and other information which we think will be of interest to You. You can withdraw Your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal and with a reasonable time thereafter for systems to get updated. You can update Your details or change Your privacy preferences by contacting us via the details given in the “Contact Us” section.
- We use Your email address to communicate with You. Upon Your consent, we may direct electronic email communication to You about Our services or market new services. We may also ask to seek Your feedback on the services we offer. You have an option to opt-out of such electronic communication. Lastly, we may track Your email activity to check the effectiveness of the communication.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may provide Your personal information to other companies to perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and to assist Us in our marketing efforts.
- We may disclose Your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, including the following reasons:
- we may share Your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
- we may disclose Your personal information on request to the police or any other regulator or government authority to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities, to help prevent or detect fraud or any other type of crime, or for any other reasonable purpose;
- We may share Your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets. We shall communicate with You in the event of such a change. We may assign your contract to another party, and You agree that we can provide them with Your information, for such purposes and you would be notified of any such assignment.
- Some of the third parties who may require Your information belong to territories or countries other than the United States. The third-parties are subjected to all relevant laws in their jurisdictions pertaining to the information we share with them.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- We may store your information as long as we keep it completely anonymous. We acknowledge that there can be no chance that you can be traced from the data we have stored.
- We shall hold for the shortest amount of time possible. Accordingly, we shall wipe the data if it becomes obsolete or unnecessary.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Programs or Site.
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your Device (personal computer or mobile device as examples) when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user Accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to give You those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an entity visitor. This is because the data collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the Device You use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- One such service provider is Google. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Program and Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Accordingly, we strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
- We restrict access to the information obtained from our websites and web pages to our employees, agents, Partners and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information to the extent reasonably possible.
- CONSENT REQUESTS AND PREFERENCES
- You may request us to identify the personal information we have collected and kept in our servers. To make such a request, contact us through our email provided below.
- You may contact us to cancel, withdraw, or restrict the amount and type of information we collect and keep. You may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will let You know via email or a prominent notice on Our Site (as applicable) before or when the change becomes effective.
- GOVERNING LAW
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of [ENTER STATE/COUNTRY/TERRITORY], and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in [ENTER STATE/COUNTRY/TERRITORY], in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any term in this Policy is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Policy shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about any of these terms, feel free to contact us.